Discover a whole new world of thrilling 3D surround sound with the Denon AVR-X4300HNetwork AV receiver, a premium 9.2-channel home theater center with discrete, identical amplifiers on each channel and 11.2 channel processing capability.
• Built-in WiFi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support; built-in Bluetooth
• Solid network connectivity especially in WiFi-crowded homes
• 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR and BT.2020
• Latest HDMI standard for future-proof compatibility
• 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) with full HDCP 2.2 support; 3 HDMI outputs
• Plenty of inputs for your digital devices; different video in different rooms
• Advanced Video Processing with analog to HDMI conversion and full rate 4K Scaling
• Full HD and even Ultra HD video quality from existing DVDs or analogue sources
• Dolby Atmos and DTS:X (up to 7.1.4 with add. 2ch amplifier); Auro-3D upgradable
• Unique 3D sound options with effects from overhead
• Built-in HEOS Wireless Multi-Room Audio Technology
• Enjoy your music in your whole house with more HEOS products
• AirPlay, Bluetooth, Internet Radio, Spotify Connect, Pandora, SiriusXM, Napster, Amazon Music, TIDAL, Deezer and more
• Access to almost unlimited online music sources via free HEOS app
• DSD (2.8/5.6MHz), FLAC, ALAC and WAV support
• High Resolution audio streaming for HiFi enthusiasts even in Gapless
• Audyssey MultEQ XT32 with SubEQ, LFC, Dynamic Volume, Dynamic EQ
• Delivering ultimate equalization for your individual room including subwoofer EQ
• Advanced Multi-Room options; 11.2ch Pre-out; RS232 Control
• Audio and video in multiple rooms; ready for 3rd Party Home Automation systems
9 Channel Discrete Amplifier with ECO Mode.
The AVR-X4300H features a sophisticated power amplifier section with all 9 channels configured identically, employing discrete high current capable power transistors. Each channel is rated at 125 watts and all channels are able to safely drive lower impedance speakers. ECO mode adjusts power consumption according to signal level, and there’s an on-screen Eco Mode display shows energy saving. The 9 channel amplification allows for setting up a 7.1.2 or 5.1.4 3D experience without an external amplifier. By the use of an external amplifier the setup can get extended to 7.1.4 as the AVR-X4300H features 11.2 channel processing. If not in use for 3D audio the integrated amplifiers can get assigned to drive another pair of speakers in a second audio zone running a different source than the main room.
HEOS wirelss multi-room music streaming, controlled by free HEOS app
Built-in HEOS technology allows the AVR-X4300H to become part of the HEOS wireless multi-room system. Share music stored on your home network, Internet radio or streaming services with HEOS wireless speakers, or even other HEOS-capable receivers, throughout the house. And it’s all controlled by the free HEOS app. The app gives you instant multi-room audio control, meaning you can command music in every room from any device.
Built-in Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi
Featuring Bluetooth and Wi-Fi wireless streaming connectivity, the AVR-X4300H is equipped with an advanced dual antenna system for robust and error-free streaming even in congested urban environments. Connected to the Internet through your home Wi-Fi network, it allows you to enjoy your favourite tracks from streaming music services such as Pandora, Spotify Connect, Deezer, Tidal and many more using the free HEOS App. You can also choose from thousands of Internet radio stations from around the world, and enjoy music and speech entertaiment of virtually every genre. AirPlay lets you play your favourite tracks wirelessly from your iPod touch, iPhone or iPad, and via network streaming you can listen to music files stored on your home PC or Mac, or NAS devices in standard resolution, but as well in high resolution like FLAC or DSD. The all-new Denon 2016 AVR Remote App lets you control the AVR-X4300H with your smartphone or tablet: it’s available for Apple iOS, Android and for the Kindle Fire.
Dolby Atmos / DTS:X / AURO-3D
3D sound at home with the AVR-X4300H, which features full flexibility in the speaker configuration to extend a standard 5.1 or 7.1 system by up to 4 additional overhead speakers or Dolby Atmos-certified elevation speaker for the ultimate home theatre experience. The maximum setup possible is 7.1.4 which do require an additional stereo amplifier. This unit supports both. And via a paid upgrade, the AVR-X4300H will also be able to playback Auro-3D sound or upmix your beloved movie collection with Auromatic.
Latest HDMI 2.0a Connectivity; HDCP 2.2 Compatible; ISF-Certified
Prepared for the future, with no fewer than eight HDMI inputs (including one conveniently located on the front panel) and triple HDMI outputs (out1, out2, zone output), the AVR-X4300H’s advanced video section features the latest HDMI specifications, including 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, High Dynamic Range (HDR) and 21:9 video, 3D, and BT.2020 passthrough support on every input. It also features HDCP 2.2 compatibility, a requirement for 4K Ultra HD copy-protected content, ensuring ready for the next generation of Blu-ray disc players, settop boxes and other 4K Ultra HD sources. In addition, the video processor can also upscale all analogue and digital video to 4K Ultra HD. Certified by the Imaging Science Foundation, the AVR-X4300H features a full suite of video calibration controls (for use by an ISF technician), along with ISF Day and ISF Night video modes.
Most advanced Audyssey Room Correction Suite
Equipped with the full Audyssey Platinum suite of advanced DSP algorithms, the AVR-X4300H features Audyssey MultEQ XT32 automatic room acoustic correction. With the supplied measurement microphone, MultEQ XT32 analyzes each speaker’s output (including the subwoofers) at up to 8 measurement locations and generates precision digital filters that optimize each channel for the correct frequency and time domain response. Audyssey Low Frequency Containment uses advanced psycho acoustic algorithms to deliver a full range tonal balance, including deep bass, but without disturbing close-by neighbors or family members in other rooms, and features a multi-step adjustment that lets you dial in the amount of containment to your preference. Audyssey Sub EQ HT provides individual DSP tailoring of each sub woofer in a dual sub woofer setup, for deeper bass with improved definition, compared to a single sub woofer configuration.
If interested in ordering the products, please follow the link: https://koacctv.com/cctv/denon-avr-x4300h/